We provide the following dental services to the communities of Woodbridge, Dale City, Occoquan, Belmont Bay, Dumfries, Triangle, Montclair, Lake Ridge, West Ridge, Southbridge and Stafford. Good dental health and regular check-ups are recommended for every patient. Call us today to schedule your appointment.
Clear Correct Braces -
Clear aligner therapy involves a series of clear removable retainers that shift your teeth gradually resulting in a beautiful smile. It is best suited to treat unwanted crowding and spacing of teeth. Dr. Kori will take photos, x-rays, and impressions of your teeth and prescribe tooth movement customized for you.
- Can I pay for ClearCorrect aligners with an FSA or HSA? Generally, yes. Funds from flex spending accounts and health savings accounts can be applied to orthodontic appliances like clear aligners.
- Payment Plan? Our office will work with you to offer a payment plan to help make it affordable.
- How often should I wear aligners? Wear aligners as directed by Dr. Kori—usually two to three weeks per step, at least 22 hours per day. Take them out to eat and brush your teeth.
- How long does treatment take? This varies from patient to patient. Treatment can take anywhere from a few months to a few years, depending on the complexity of the case.
- How visible are clear aligners? Clear aligners are completely transparent, which makes them much more discreet than metal braces. People usually don’t notice them. They’re not magic, however—you can see them at close range if you know what to look for.
- Does ClearCorrect treat patients directly? No. ClearCorrect manufactures aligners based on prescriptions from Dr. Kori. You and your dentist play the biggest role in ensuring the success of your treatment.
- Does ClearCorrect guarantee perfect results? Most patients do experience significant improvement in their smiles, but it’s impossible to guarantee the outcome of any orthodontic treatment. Your results may vary. Your treatment may also require crowns or veneers.
- Will I need to wear a retainer after treatment? Yes! Dr. Kori will prescribe a retainer in order to prevent relapse of the orthodontic treatment that was provided. It is highly crucial that you wear it at night.
Dental Crowns -
A crown is a cap that is shaped like a tooth to protect and strengthen a tooth with a large filling, cracked tooth, or a tooth with excessive decay or wear. It is cemented onto a tooth and can only be removed by a dentist. Crowns are also placed on top of dental implants to create the look and function of a tooth.
Bonding is the application of a tooth colored filling to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured, or discolored tooth. Most often, bonding is used for cosmetic purposes to improve the appearance of a discolored or chipped tooth. Bonding can be done in a single visit to our office.
Natural Tooth Colored Fillings -
Fillings help restore teeth damaged by decay back to their normal function, and can prevent further decay. Dr. Kori will consider a number of factors when choosing which type of filling material is best for you. These factors include the extent of the repair, where in your mouth the filling is needed and the cost.
These are thin custom made shells of porcelain bonded to the front of teeth to improve their appearance. They are a great option for masking stained, chipped, or spaced teeth giving you an amazing smile.
Teeth Whitening -
Just about anyone can benefit from tooth whitening. However, treatment may not be as effective for some as it is for others. With an oral exam, Dr. Kori can determine if you are a candidate for this procedure, including a shade assessment.